Explain the method of lamb feathers with potatoes
We will explain the method of lamb feathers with potatoes, an easy and simple way only the steps are followed
- Sheep feathers: 500 grams
- Potatoes: 2 tablets (chopped small cubes)
- Garlic: 3 cloves (crushed)
- Black Pepper: Half a teaspoon
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Onions: 2 tablets (finely chopped)
- Peas: a cup (frozen)
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
How to prepare
- Heat oil and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion for 10 minutes, until it is caramelized.
- Add the feathers, add salt and pepper, and stir until browned.
- The feathers and onions are placed in the oven tray, distribute potatoes and peas, a little oil, a quarter cup of water, and salt and pepper.
- The tray is covered with aluminum foil and then entered into the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then the fire is reduced to 180 degrees for 40 minutes until the feathers and potatoes are done.
- The face of the tray and its feet are reddish hot.