We will learn about the most important benefits of aloe vera
The cactus is known as the prickly pear, which is a juicy plant of the prickly family, whose length ranges between 1.5-3 meters, its legs mutated into leafy legs that carry the falling young leaves, and they have gray or green plates or paddles covered with thorns, and the pulpy fruits covered with thorns, also, Odorless sweet grows in the spring.
Aloe vera grows in arid regions, and its origins go back to Mexico, as it can be found in the United States of America, in the countries of the Mediterranean basin, in South Africa, and in Australia, Kenya and Angola, and due to its high tolerance to drought, it is grown as a living fence and as a repellent to the wind
The name of the cactus or cactus is also called the thorny plants, like the real aloe belonging to the lily family, which are desert plants with a logwood and fleshy foliage leaves containing aloe fluid. These plants grow in the tropical forests and the Arabian Peninsula region. The summer season is usually the season of gathering its leaves, and aloes have a pleasant smell and bitter taste, and it has many health benefits, such as treating skin diseases, sores, and hemorrhoids, and it has aesthetic and health benefits for hair, as it promotes the secretion of yellow matter, softens the intestine, expels gases, and counter-drug For tuberculosis.
The nutritional value of aloe vera
Aloe vera fruits and stems contain glucose sugar, fructose sugar, ascorbic acid, fatty oil, a substance called tragacanth, calcium oxides, tannins, colourants, and yeast that ferment the fruits,  and the following table shows 100 grams of the nutritional value of each plant. (Figs)
Cacti has many benefits that led to its being called the Desert Pharmacy. This is due to its high content of chemical compounds and nutrients that are used in many medical and pharmacological treatments and uses.
- It enhances the functioning of the immune system because it contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds, and it stimulates the immune system to produce white blood cells, which play an important role in the production of prostaglandins in the blood; It is a highly anti-inflammatory substance. Among the benefits of aloe vera to the immune system is that it protects the body from the imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants known as oxidative stress; Because it contains rare compounds called petalins, it is a rich source.
- It improves the work of the nervous system because it contains minerals and vitamins that enhance hormonal balance, which enhances and balances the functions of the nervous system.
- Blood pressure is regulated because of its low content of salts, especially sodium and potassium.
- It protects the blood vessels from inflammation, and it also treats the inflamed blood vessels, as the places of inflammation are suitable places for the accumulation and hardening of fats, and the cactus in turn contains the compounds of strollers, polyphenols, and diabetic proteins that work as antioxidants that reduce the inflammation of the walls of blood vessels.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood; Because of its content of fibers and sterol compounds that in turn interact with the bile in the small intestine, which reduces the level of triglycerides in the blood, as well as lowers the low density cholesterol (harmful cholesterol) in the blood.
- Maintains the liver and enhances its functions; Because it contains anti-oxidants flavonoids, which fight free radicals and prevent them from affecting the liver and its functions, as well as support it in the process of absorption of fats and reduce the burden.
- It treats rheumatism, arthritis, and associated pain.
- It reduces blood sugar levels because of its low carbohydrate content, and it contains nutritional fibers and pectin which in turn reduces the absorption of sugar in the stomach and intestines, thus reducing blood sugar levels, as the fibers give a feeling of fullness, and this leads to a reduction in the percentage of food consumed.
- Regulating and enhancing the colon’s work because it contains insoluble food fibers which in turn facilitate the movement of food and its passage in the intestine, and prevent any special digestive disorder in the colon.
- It treats stomach ulcers because it contains gum in high quantities, which in turn helps to balance the acidity of the stomach, and research has proven the ability of aloe vera to treat stomach ulcers and reduce inflammation.
- It helps you lose weight indirectly. Because it contains insoluble food fibers, which gives a feeling of satiety, and reduces the amount of food consumed.
- It strengthens hair and supports its growth; Because it contains amino acids, proteins, iron, and many nutrients and vitamins useful for hair.
- It enhances male sexual ability. Because it contains many amino acids, nutrients, vitamins and minerals that improve the blood circulation and relax the muscles surrounding the blood vessels connecting to the penis, which leads to the expansion of blood vessels inside the penis, and increases blood flow, which maintains the penis erection and enhances its sexual ability.
- Treating symptoms of alcoholism, such as headache, nausea, dry mouth, and loss of appetite; Because it contains chemical compounds that are synthesized by a specific protein that is produced by the liver after alcohol metabolism that occurs in the liver, these compounds work to alleviate the above symptoms.